Friday, March 27, 2009

ISU

More towards the beginning of the year I attended the fall pep rally. This event was a huge event there were thousands of people here and it was actually quite fun. They had music, food, and there were some games being played by students. I went to the event and I only knew my roommate and a couple of other people. I felt very young here at this event because there were a lot of older people at the rally. Another thing that I remember from this event was that the cheerleaders were doing their cheers and trying to pep everybody up. It did not work too well. I did not end up eating that much here due to the fact that I had eaten at the dorm about one or two hours earlier. Following this event I went to my future fraternity house and met a bunch of new guys who eventually turned out to my brothers. While at the house I was immediately drawn there because there were a bunch of cute girls there and all of the guys were really cool. A couple days later school started and I went to all of my classes and thought that most of them were very interesting and I actually met a few new people and had a few people that I already knew in my classes. I have also gone to a coup0le of basketball games. These games were pretty fun because I went with a big group of friends and had a great time. For all of the games that I went to we won!! Go Redbirds!!!

1 comment:

  1. i wish i were here first semester. it sounds like i missed out on a lot

    ReplyDelete