Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Rec Center
So, I just got done working out and now im waiting for the bus to come and pick me up. This is one of the things that I hate about being at school I do not have a car! So instead of going to the gym for an hour it takes me almost two hours. In my opinion in college two hours is a lot of time and lets face it not many people have that time to spare. The reason being is they have homework, they need to study for test, write papers, eat, sleep, and even just relax. This is why I can not wait until next year when I have my car down here and I can have the luxury to actually get things done in a short period of time. Rather than have to wait on a bus system, that is not always on time lets say. I have to take a bus from my dorm at tri-towers to Waterson and once I get to Waterson I still have to wait another ten to fifteen minutes before the bus comes that goes directly to the Recreational Facility that is not even on campus!! Then if I happen to be running late and I miss the bus i have to wait around another half an hour and wait for the next bus to come. Overall I just hate it going to the Recreational center. Even though I love working out and it raises my self esteem, because of all the happy endorphines I get, it is just a pain in the butt to get to and from. Long and short of it I just wish that I had my car down here. The NCAA tournament is about to be on so I am going to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I do think its hard to get to the rec center because I live in Southside. But I wish I lived closer to it so I could go workout more often.
ReplyDeleteEven though it sucks, I just work out in the basement of the dorm to save time.
ReplyDeleteI would love to go to the rec center but i dont have a car and i dont have 2 hours either so i just work out in the basement of the dorms..
ReplyDeletepublic transit suuuuucks. especially in bloomington-normal
ReplyDelete