Friday, April 17, 2009

Finale

To be honest I did not like keeping this blog one bit. I felt to forced on when to write which was every week. If I were to give someone some advice about a blog I would definitely say do it on your own time. While doing this blog in this class I felt like it was too forced because we had to have at least one blog every week. If you did your own blog you would be able to write whenever you want. In my opinion I feel like whenever you would want to write you would have something to write about. Whereas for this class we had to come up with the topic almost every week. Me personally, I never really had anything exciting to write about. All in all the blog was not extremely terrible, it kind of is a nice stress reliever. You do not have to worry about you say or anything. In conclusion, I would just say if your going to do a blog have fun doing it. Make it as least stressful as possible. GO REDBIRDS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I never had anything exciting to talk about in my blogs unless I had a rant to put for one of my "free blogs".

    ReplyDelete